The official Google Calendar app is the recommended way to get Calendar on your Android phone or tablet. You first add the calendar via Google calendars on the web and then the calendar will show up in the app on your phone.
Step 1: Copy the address of the calendar you would like to add.
Junior High School:
Copper Beech Elementary:
Willow Hill Elementary:
Step 2: Add the calendar to your google account
- Go to Google calendars and sign in to your account: https://www.google.com/calendar.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Step 3: View the calendar in the calendar app.