What is a Neighborhood?
- Neighborhoods are teams of students – randomly grouped – who share a group of teachers and whose core classes are usually located in one section of the building.
- Neighborhood teachers have common planning and meeting time.
- Neighborhood teachers and students plan special activities and trips.
- Neighborhoods create team spirit, strive for academic success, and promote excellent school climate.
- Neighborhoods study some areas of the curriculum in special integrated units.
Assistant Principal: Mr. Jon Kovaleski