What is a Small Learning Community?
- Small Learning Communities (SLCs) are teams of students – randomly grouped – who share a group of teachers and whose core classes are usually located in one section of the building.
- SLC teachers have common planning and meeting time.
- SLC teachers and students plan special activities and trips.
- SLCs create team spirit, strive for academic success, and promote excellent school climate.
- SLCs study some areas of the curriculum in special integrated units.
Assistant Principal: Mr. Ronald Brison