Physicals should be completed on or after June 1, 2018 and will be effective, regardless of when performed, during the school year, through May 31, 2019. It is mandatory that students submit their PIAA (including immunization) as soon as possible after May 31st, preferably by July 13th if they want to participate in any sport activity in the fall. When school is in session, submit PIAA forms to School Nurse.
Forms submission during SUMMER MONTHS:
- Senior High Sports (9th – 12th grade) to Senior High Receptionist.
- 7th and 8th Grade sports to Junior High Receptionist.
IMPORTANT: If a student (Grade 9 – 12) has not provided the PIAA forms prior to July 13th, PLEASE inform them of the following:
- Students cannot practice with the team if they have not been cleared and processed.
- Thursday, August 2nd – SR HI FOOTBALL ONLY report to the Senior High Health Suite at 9:00 A.M. with completed 6-page PIAA form and a copy of current immunization record.
- Monday, August 6th : 9th-12th ONLY: Fall sports participants report to the Senior High School Health Suite with completed 6-page PIAA form and copy of current immunization record according to the schedule below:
9:00 AM – Soccer (Boys)
9:45 AM – Field Hockey
10:10 AM – Girls’ Tennis
10:20 AM – Cross Country (Girls & Boys)
10:30 AM – Girls’ Soccer
10:40 AM – Girls’ Volleyball
10:50 AM – Golf
11:00 AM – 9th Grade Football
11:40 AM – Cheerleading