REQUEST FOR HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT
During the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted new procedures regarding transcript requests.
In order to obtain a transcript, it will be necessary for you to:
- Email the registrar at email@example.com. In the e-mail, please give your name (the name you used while attending Abington), date of birth, address, telephone number and the year you graduated.
- Include the name and e-mail address of the school/employer to whom you wish to have the transcript sent. We can only send official copies of transcripts directly to schools or employers.
- There is a $3.00 fee for each transcript you request.
- Checks or money orders should be made payable to Abington Senior High School.
- Working remotely, we will not have access to all requested transcripts, in that case, we will attempt to verify the graduation and provide documentation stating that information.
Request/Payment should be mailed to:
Abington Senior High School
Attn: Mrs. Coulter, Registrar
900 Highland Avenue
Abington, PA 19001
Please allow approximately two weeks to have your request fulfilled.
Contact Mrs. Coulter at 215-884-4700, ext. 2370 or LynneCoulter@abington.k12.pa.us